Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Levett
Dr. James Levett, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA, with other offices in Cedar Rapids, IA and Cedar Rapids, IA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and General Surgery. Dr. Levett is affiliated with UnityPoint Health St. Luke's Hospital, Surgery Center Cedar Rapids, Cedar Rapids, IA and Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus. Dr. Levett has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Levett has the following 5 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Levett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Dr. Robert Brimmer
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi42
Dr. Robert Keating
General Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Trauma Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi24
Dr. Jeffrey Nielsen
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi36