A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Levett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Levett, Cardiothoracic/Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Levett graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Levett MD and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Levett practice?
- Dr. James Levett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Levett practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Surgeons and Cedar Rapids Cardiologists.