Learn more about Dr. James Levett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Levett, Cardiothoracic/Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Levett, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levett graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Levett FACS and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Levett practice?
- Dr. James Levett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Levett practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Surgeons, Cedar Rapids Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Cedar Rapids Cardiologists.