A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Levett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Levett, Cardiothoracic/Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Levett, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levett graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Levett FACS and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Levett practice?
- Dr. James Levett has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Levett practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Surgeons and Cedar Rapids Cardiologists.