Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Levin
Dr. James Levin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Levin is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital Medical Center, St Clare Hospital & Health Services and Mercy Hospital Of Janesville. He speaks English.
Dr. James Levin has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Levin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.
Dr. Katherine Lu
Madison, WI 0 mi14
Dr. Kay Barrett
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Madison, WI 0 mi41
Dr. Orest Kostelyna
Madison, WI 0 mi30