A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Levin, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Levin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Levin MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James M. Levin practice?
- Dr. James Levin has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Levin practices Infectious Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Janesville, WI and Baraboo, WI.
See Madison Infectious Disease Doctors.