A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Levin, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Levin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Levin MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James M. Levin practice?
- Dr. James Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Levin practices Infectious Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Infectious Disease Doctors.