A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Levin, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Levin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Levin practice?
Dr. James Levin practices Infectious Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Janesville, WI.
See Madison Infectious Disease Doctors.