Learn more about Dr. James Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Levine, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- McKee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Levine DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Levine practice?
- Dr. James Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. James Levine practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Greeley, CO.
See Greeley Internists and Greeley Rheumatologists.