Mar 31st, 2015

He spent approximately 8 min with me did no blood work or anything said i was fine according to the other Dr notes..buuut i was sent here because my pcp can't seem to figure out whats wrong !!!! So how can u mk a diagnosis when you dont do your OWN TESTS !!!!! I wont ever go back he was cold and showed no care at ALL !!!! All i wanted to do is find out WHY ive been soooo sick for over 9 months !! I left crying and never want to go see him ever again !!!!

Jul 30th, 2012

Doctor very caring, professional and always goes out of his way to explain the diagnosis as well as the path to recovery in easy to understand terms.

Mar 10th, 2012

Dr. Levine is a great doctor and has great follow up. His MA Regina is Awesome! I've called with concern and questions many times and Regina is Great at getting bake to me a resolution. I'm very greatful I have Dr. Levine as my doctor.

Lifesaver show details Lifesaver
Mar 9th, 2012

Dr. Levine has helped me get my life back! He's very kind, very helpful, and genuinely cares about his patients. I couldn't be more pleased. Rheumatoid Arthritis is a scary and painful thing to have. He had helped me enormously.

Jan 30th, 2012

Great Doctor

Exceptional Doctor. show details Exceptional Doctor.
Oct 24th, 2010

Smart, Efficient and knowledgeable. Dr. Levine never makes patients wait and goes the extra mile to care for and help his patients.