A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lewerenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lewerenz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewerenz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewerenz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Scott Lewerenz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Lewerenz practice?
- Dr. James Lewerenz has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Lewerenz practices Family Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Madison Heights Family Physicians.