A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lewerenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lewerenz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewerenz
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewerenz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewerenz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewerenz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Lewerenz DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Lewerenz practice?
- Dr. James Lewerenz has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lewerenz practices Family Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Primary Care Doctors.