A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lewerenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lewerenz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewerenz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lewerenz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewerenz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewerenz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Lewerenz DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Lewerenz practice?
- Dr. James Lewerenz has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lewerenz practices Family Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Primary Care Doctors.