Dr. James Lewerenz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Lewerenz?

• Good

Nurse Samantha is stunning

October 7th, 2016

great Doctor only Doctor that spent the time to listen

September 28th, 2016

BEST PHYSICIAN & TEAM TO ACHIEVE YOUR HEALTH GOALS!

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. James Lewerenz, who is a devoted, very knowledgeable and affable functional medical doctor, and the team of people he has put together. I have a health issue that for years I tried to figure out myself. An M.D. I was seeing could provide little insight and help to actually IMPROVE. Although I'm now on Medicare, I searched for and found Dr. Lewerenz, D.O., a functional medical doctor, to help me understand what I was dealing with, and to get healthy again. Anyone who visits with Dr. Lewerenz will see immediately that he is smart, knows his business, and cares about his patients immensely. This professionalism, with heart, also is reflected in his support staff and those affiliated with him. My story, after 18 months, is continued success. I am realizing my 2 goals completely. I am the one that has made the tweaks and changes in my life to further my health along, but Dr. Lewerenz's important advice and his medical support, as well as the efficiency of his staff, is vital. Bottom line, Dr. Lewerenz is the type of doctor we all wish we could have - the earlier in life the better. Don't wait, don't delay. Young or old, if you are looking for excellent medical help to achieve your BEST health, look no further. Any age is the right age to learn how to naturally care for our health to the best of our ability. He's one medical doctor who you will want on your team. Thumbs Up! 5 Star! Thank you, Dr. L.! Onward!

March 17th, 2016

Long waits and PAs not helpful

Dr. L is great, but I cannot wait over an hour just to see him. The last two times I went to the office I was there for 3 hours plus. His PAs do not return phone calls and are unprofessional.

March 17th, 2016

I have called twice over the past few months to ask about an appointment, spoken to the admin who said she would call me back about scheduling an appt... and then I never heard back. For those of trying to heal, it's hard to find a dr. Calling us back is a small thing... Hope someone from the office will read this and consider how to implement a change.

May 18th, 2015

Better now

He is the best!! People don't understand what he dose.just go to a regular doctor that's were you belong any way ,this is inagrativ medicine idiots don't understand!

April 3rd, 2015

Dr, Lewerenz sat me down and said he does not see sick patients his PA's do. He was not "kicking me out" but would give me names of other doctors. He said the health plan I have just gives random names and perhaps I should find another doctor.

April 1st, 2015

great Doc ! Has helped me tons, listens and cares to his patiences beyond normal ! Thank you

January 13th, 2015

Knowledgeable about women's health issues - bio-identical and thyroid. Runs late alot

March 7th, 2014

Get a second opinion!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Lewerenz seem nice and has a good bedside manner,but he will not admit it if the patients condition is out of his field. He needs to stick with patients who are already healthy and can afford all the expensive supplements and treatments he seem to only be concerned about. I was never offered any of the specialty treatments or referred to a specialist for my condition, which I came to find out I needed. I was not getting better and he knew I could not afford it anyway. I was always referred to one of his physician assistance who seem to have a different medical advice for me to take. May condition had gotten worse and I became so hopeless and broke from all the supplements he prescribe for me, which was for sale at his office (he said were better). He almost prescribed everything he had for sale in the medicine cabinet you can't help but see and hear about when you check out at every appointment. He looks the picture of health, but I did not see that in his patients at the madison heights office, different story at the Rochester location. He spend more time at the Rochester location and their was alway different physician assistance at the Madison Heights location. I could go on but I think you get the picture.

August 15th, 2013

This doctor is amazing. I get IV therapy at his office and sit in the IV room amongst many cancer patients that are in remission because of his course of treatment. Sad to see that people actually complain about him. He is a very caring person and a great doctor!!!

October 5th, 2012

Great medical office

Love the new approach to treat patients as people rather than cases. I was very impressed with Dr. Lewerenz as well as his PA. The are knowledgeable, courteous, caring, respectful, and attentive. Unbelievable, that I need to mention these characteristics when describing a health practioner....and that is because they are no longer easy to find in one individual.