Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Pathologists, Surgical Specialist
Video profile
1467 E 12 Mile Rd
Madison Heights, Madison Heights, MI 48071
248-548-3060
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Get a second opinion!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2014

Dr. Lewerenz seem nice and has a good bedside manner,but he will not admit it if the patients condition is out of his field. He needs to stick with patients who are already healthy and can afford all the expensive supplements and treatments he seem to only be concerned about. I was never offered any of the specialty treatments or referred to a specialist for my condition, which I came to find out I needed. I was not getting better and he knew I could not afford it anyway. I was always referred to one of his physician assistance who seem to have a different medical advice for me to take. May condition had gotten worse and I became so hopeless and broke from all the supplements he prescribe for me, which was for sale at his office (he said were better). He almost prescribed everything he had for sale in the medicine cabinet you can't help but see and hear about when you check out at every appointment. He looks the picture of health, but I did not see that in his patients at the madison heights office, different story at the Rochester location. He spend more time at the Rochester location and their was alway different physician assistance at the Madison Heights location. I could go on but I think you get the picture.

|  show details
Aug 15th, 2013

This doctor is amazing. I get IV therapy at his office and sit in the IV room amongst many cancer patients that are in remission because of his course of treatment. Sad to see that people actually complain about him. He is a very caring person and a great doctor!!!

|  show details
Jun 3rd, 2013

|  Great medical office  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

Love the new approach to treat patients as people rather than cases. I was very impressed with Dr. Lewerenz as well as his PA. The are knowledgeable, courteous, caring, respectful, and attentive. Unbelievable, that I need to mention these characteristics when describing a health practioner....and that is because they are no longer easy to find in one individual.

|  Bright fresh look at the Medical Profession  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

I am very inpressed with Dr. Lewerenz. He always spends a lot of time with me and tries very hard to answer all my questions. He is getting very popular so yo may have to wait to see him but it is worth your time!

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2011

Highly recommend Dr. Lewerenz to anyone interested in a doctor that will finally treat you as an individual. So many modern doctors use the same methods and treatments for every patient. He has not only helped my health tremendously, but I feel so much better with more energy and life. I could not recommend him and his providers enough.