Learn more about Dr. James Ley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ley
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Ley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ley, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ley graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Ley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Harford Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Ley MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James S. Ley practice?
- Dr. James Ley has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ley practices Infectious Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Infectious Disease Doctors.