A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ley
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ley, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ley graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Ley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Harford Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Ley MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James S. Ley practice?
- Dr. James Ley has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Ley practices Infectious Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD and Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Infectious Disease Doctors.