A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Tung-Chieh Li MD is a male Allergist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy T. Li practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Jimmy Li practices Allergy near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Allergists.