A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jimmy Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jimmy Tung-Chieh Li MD is a male Allergist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Jimmy T. Li practice?
- Dr. Jimmy Li has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jimmy Li practices Allergy near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Allergists.