Dr. James Liang MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Oak Lawn, IL

March 27th, 2014
My Wifes eye problems and the Doctors help.
My Wife was diagnosed with Retinopathy . Her Vision was going down hill quickly . The Dr was able to do laser surgery in his office to correct the leaks in her retnas . Within a couple of surgerys (one for each eye)she has 20-40 vision . We go back 2-3 times a year to make sure there is no further retanal degredation. In the last 4 years all is good . I highly recommend Dr Jim to anyone .

August 18th, 2013
Well , I cannot state anything about Dr. Liang . however i called for an appointment for my 83 years old mother , she was diagnosed with cataract in both eyes and was referred to a surgeon that was a bit to far away . I was told about the Dr. from a friend .I also looked him up on healthgrades to see if he does this type of surgery . when I called for an appointment , I was grilled by his receptionist or Nurse about having insurance , told her Ma has Medicare and B/C B/S than she wanted to know who referred us to the doctor and i mentioned i was told by a friend . Than i was told , well the Doctor does not do surgery ! well i was a little insulted seeing a friend just had cataract surgery from the Doctor and Dr. liang is listed as an eye surgeon and performs cataract surgery according to his format's on websites . the only thing i can say is maybe the Doctor needs to hire more qualified staff .....