A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Liao is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Liao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Liao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kuang-Jan Liao MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James K. Liao practice?
- Dr. James Liao has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Liao practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Cardiologists.