Dr. James Libby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Libby?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 3rd, 2014

Mr

I have been to 5 or 6 doctors and none of them took the time to correct my main problem.. They were only concerned about keeping their office full. They would ask me to give a sample, and rush me out the door.( See you in 3 or 6 months) Dr Libby takes care of business.

February 28th, 2014

RN, CEN , CCRN, Farmer

Great staff, adheres to privacy policies, clean office and very professional.

June 26th, 2013

Patient

has cured my bladder cancer with out any reocuurence in 20 years.

June 14th, 2013

I have a complaint about his office staff. They have the worse attitudes ever. Now for Dr Libby I give 4 STARs.

August 24th, 2011

I'm writing this while I wait in Dr. Libby's Northside office. My appointment was at 9, I arrived at 8:40 to complete forms. I was taken into the room at 9 and promptly told he had not arrived in the office. It's now 9:20 and the staff (who has a poor attitude) doesn't know here he is. This is inexcusable. My time is valuable too.

April 8th, 2011

My opinion rate was exclusively based on the office staff that works with Dr. Libby in Riverstone Medical Center, Blue Ridge, Georgia.My rate for Dr.Libby's office staff from Atlanta and/or Stockbridge, Georgia, is poor to moderate. Staff is mostly unfriendly and incompetent. I had a good relationship with the lady that was scheduling my surgery; however, I am unable to say the same for the rest of the personnel. Dr. Libby is very impersonal and does not consider you as a human being. His bed manner are very poor.

May 5th, 2010

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

IF YOU NEED A UROLIGEST HE IS THE ONE TO GO TO

April 29th, 2010

He is the best urologist I know

For all practical purposes, Dr. Libby saved my life after another urologist let my prostate cancer become too advanced. The first urologist had no plan of treatment for me at all, and, had I known Dr. Libby instead of that first urologist, I would not have had the complications I did. He is not only a fine urologist and surgeon, but he is also a very fine human being. If you are unfortunate enough to show early signs of prostate cancer, I urge you to make an appointment with him. It may save your life! Caught early, prostate cancer is 99% curable. Mine was caught early, but I foolishly trusted that first urologist to do the right things; he did not. Dr. Libby would have.

August 30th, 2009

chronic cystitis

Dr.Libby is the most compassionate doctor I have ever been to. He diagnosed my problem and treated it with speed. In my opinion he is brilliant and has the sweetest manner. I would sing his praises to everyone.

August 29th, 2009

Dr. Libby I great in my book.

I have been treated a few times with some pretty serious situations with Dr. Libby. He has ALWAYS been very polite and gives off the impression (At least to me) that he cares dearly for his patients. I have never witness one ounce of unprofessionalism from Dr. Libby at all.I have suggested in the past friends and family members go to him for medical needs. They all have and everyone of them have been VERY pleased with Dr. Libby. He gets 5 stars from this patient! Keep up the great work you do for others Dr. Libby. Thank you for driving every week over 2 hours to come to my area in Blue Ridge to help us far out people who live in the mountains.

June 25th, 2009

What a caring doctor

Dr. Libby is a very caring doctor. He spent time answering all of my questions and truly seemed to care about me as his patient. I would recommend Dr. Libby to others as well.

June 19th, 2009

Was very blunt and doesn't have a very good bedside manner. Should be more conscious of other peoples feelings.Doesn't come across as a copassionate person. All business which isn't a very good impression of what a doctor should be like. Makes you feel very uncomfortable.