Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Ligas
Dr. James Ligas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT, with another office in Springfield, MA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Ligas is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Center, Baystate Mary Lane Hospital and Baystate Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Ligas has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Ligas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, CT.
Dr. Dennis Mello
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Farmington, CT 0 mi26
Dr. Robert Kozol
Farmington, CT 0 mi37
Dr. J Palesty
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Farmington, CT 0 mi21