Dr. James Lillich MD Patient Reviews

• Foot and Ankle Orthopedics Shreveport, LA

4.9

March 13th, 2017
Had hammertoes and bunionson both feet,also needed toes straightened, I am a flight attendant and am on my feet all day and in circumstances my have 14 - 16 hours. I only could be off work an retain my insurance for 3 months. Both feet were in really bad need of help; he agreed and operated on both feet at the same time, which is not customary, I spent 1 night in the hospital and am now at home with my husband who is my care giver. I am able to get around with the help of a walker. Pain having both done at once was quite intense at times, but never had to take more pain meds than prescribed. It is now day 5 since my surgery and his nurse has called to check on my progress and to make sure that I don't need anything. Will follow thru with my comments have next appointment on 20 March to remove bandages and some stitches will see how everything goes, but expecting positive results.

August 7th, 2014
Mrs
Very polite, very good explaining things, Very Very good w/patients. A lot of Bedside Manners. Love him and his Assistant.

April 19th, 2011
wonderful
he fixed my feet and did a wonderful job. Good man and great office...hardly any wait time at all.