Dr. James Lilly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Lilly?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. James Lilly?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 26th, 2015

Didn't Find The Problem

My husband saw Dr. Lilly a few times, and he was a nice guy. However, he did not catch a major problem that my husband was having. If he would have, my husband might not have nearly died.

February 24th, 2015

Horrible!!!!

The first red flag i got from Dr Lilly was when i had to wait a week in order to get a prescription. The reason of that was because the first pills he prescribed me were not covered by my insurance so i had to call first the insurance and then the doctor office and ask them to exchange the prescription to something i could have covered by my insurance. It took them a week if not more to fax a prescription, ridiculous. Yesterday i had an emergency, i was in horrible pain, didn't sleep at all, called the doctor and i was told that i was going to receive a call back from him shortly and nobody called me untill 24 hours later, which i think it's ridicolous. The doctor knew it was an emergency. I had to run to the ER and finally have a fabolous doctor taking care of me and make sure i wasn't in pain anymore. The staff at Dr Lilly office is horrible and very rude. this morning when they finally called me back ( 24h later) the woman on the phone first asked me questions like she had no idea who i was and why she was calling me back, second when i told her that i was told that Dr Lilly was going to call me back shortly and in between patients yesterday she told me that the doctor wasn't there yesterday, which it was a lie. First i was upset with the staff thinking that wasn't the doctor's fault but really and truly if you are an awesome doctor how could you work with such horrible people around you. I would no recommend this doctor to anybody.

March 12th, 2012

Long wait, calls not returned.

Waited 2 weeks for appt. waited 90 minutes after my appt. time. Doc told me to call him on Friday for more info, I did, but was told he was, "doing procedures", I got NO call back and I have been in pain all weekend.

February 1st, 2017