A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Limbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Limbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Limbert
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Limbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Limbert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Limbert graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Limbert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James George Limbert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Limbert practice?
- Dr. James Limbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Limbert practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.