A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lincer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lincer, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lincer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lincer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lincer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Lincer MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Lincer practice?
- Dr. James Lincer has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Lincer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Physiatrists and Milwaukee Pain Management Doctors.