Dr. James Lindbom Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Lindbom?

Posted on December 27th, 2015

Admitted in front of social services hospital personal that he hadn't read my moms chart and subsequently gave her wrong meds...he apologiez andshe died due to meds bringing on renal failure 2 weeks later. He should be disbarred.

Posted on March 15th, 2015

He's a decent MD relative to the area, but his arrogant and demeaning attitude is irritating to me and I do not like him. If you are reasonably intelligent and question things it "rustles his jimmies" and that is unprofessional in my opinion.

Vicodin junkie?

Posted on December 26th, 2013

I was accused of being a Vicodin junkie when I returned after my initial visit. I fell on a thanksgiving and was told my arm was not broke... Was given 15 Vicodin and sent home. Instructions were: if it gets worse please come back. Upon returning he walked in and said, "your arm isn't broke you can't have any Vicodin!" And he walked out... Never looked at my arm or asked me a question. Nurse walked in moments later and gave me a prescription of ibuprofen. Got a second option my shoulder was broke in two places! Hmmmnn smh!

Posted on August 4th, 2014