Dr. James Lindeen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Lindeen?

May 23rd, 2017

LIstens , Gives all the time you need , Very current with practice. Lifts your spirit.

Dr.Lindeen Was very Patient . Lifted my spirits a few times when I came in crying . He seems to always ask the right questions and is never in a rush .

September 19th, 2015

Stay away.

Dr. Lindeen spent all of 7 minutes with me which was in the computer. I was there for a very bad pain running through both right arm and right leg. He wrote a referral for "physical therapy" without even so much as glance as either location. Literally, did not look. He used his stethoscope to listen to my lungs...2 breaths and I was done. I can't imagine that any of these reviews are from real patients. He's pompous, condescending and makes it very obvious he got into medicine for the paycheck. Not for the patients. My 5 year old could have done what he did. Unless you've got a common cold, stay away.

May 10th, 2013

He was very helpful. Thanks for taking care of my husband.

July 26th, 2012

Knowledgeable and Caring Doctor

I had a great experience with Dr.Lindeen. He identified my problem and suggested a couple of approaches. He is quite smart and seems to keep current with new medical innovations. He was interested in my health and asked good questions. Other doctors have been unable to diagnose anything for me. I would definitely recommend him.

July 24th, 2012

Recommended

April 13th, 2012

Dr. Lindeen was thorough but my symptoms were puzzling so he called a specialist and then I was set to see the specialist the very next day (unless a problem occurs within the Kaiser system). I was very impressed with the time Dr. Lindeen took to find out all symptoms, and he readily admitted I should see a specialist instead of trying to bandaid the problem. I appreciated that!

January 31st, 2017