A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lindemulder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lindemulder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindemulder graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lindemulder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
- Rush Copley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindemulder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Lindemulder practice?
Dr. James Lindemulder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Burton, MI.
See Flint Obstetricians & Gynecologists.