A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Linder, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Linder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Linder has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Linder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans