Dr. James Linder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Linder?

November 22nd, 2016

Thank you to Dr. Linder and his staff! I am very pleased with the results of my eyelid surgery!

October 18th, 2016

Eye lid surgery

Dr. Linder is very likeable, definitely came highly recommended by another plastic surgeon. I am very pleased he was able to correct my droopy eyelids that were obstructing my vision.

August 5th, 2016

disappointed and exasperated!

Overbooked appointments. I was there 30 minutes before my appointment. Nearly an hour after my appointment time I was finally directed to an examining room. 45 minutes later Dr. Linder had still not seen me. I left. Upon leaving, I were assured that "I was next." Yada, Yada -

July 1st, 2016

Most pleasant and easy surgery I have every had!😄

January 19th, 2016

Bad plastic surgeon. Rude and ill- mannered doctor.

September 14th, 2015

Laudable Dr. Linder

Dr. Linder instantly recognized and diagnosed a rare condition that over a dozen other doctors had missed. He's great with patients and working with other doctors as a Team. He's also got a solid staff backing him up!

June 8th, 2015

Finally Relief For My Puffy Swollen Eyes

I went to two other eye drs. and the last one suggested I go to him. He was the only one to help my eye condition going on for two years. Some type of allergy to some expensive makeup I had been using. He subscribe some type of prescription eye cream that cleared up the red puffy eye condition. He definitely knows what he is doing and doesn't have to guess. Definitely worth the appointment.

April 20th, 2015

Waiting for followup appointment.

April 2nd, 2015

The Dr. completed the treatment so fast with my eye, that I did not know that the work was finished. He told me that I should see improvement within a month, it was within two days. Now I am going back for treatment for the opposite eye.

February 5th, 2015

Ms.

An excellent experience. I was a new patient and no appointment. They worked me in and took good care of me.

May 31st, 2013

great doctor!

Dr. Linder is a wonderful doctor! I have seen him to treat my graves disease as well as to treat my papilledema. He is very kind, thorough, gentle, and extremely knowledgeable. He has preformed two optic nerve sheath fenestrations surgeries on me. Both were 100% successful. He jas saved my vision! He always takes the time to listen and make sure I understand my condition and my treatment options. You are in good hands if you trust your care to Dr. Linder!

March 25th, 2013

Had a procedure performed by Dr. Linder and within a week I had a problem with the same eye. The lady that schedules the appt's was rude and not willing to work me in. Said it would be 30 days before they could see me. She said I could send a picture of my eye and her supervisor would look at it and if they thought it was bad, they would see me sooner. I am happy with the treatment from the Dr and he may be unaware that his staff is not handling patients as they should.