A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lindgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lindgren is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindgren
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Lindgren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lindgren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindgren graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Lindgren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Lindgren MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James A. Lindgren practice?
- Dr. James Lindgren has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Lindgren practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Pediatricians.