A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lindgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lindgren is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lindgren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindgren graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Lindgren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Lindgren MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James A. Lindgren practice?
- Dr. James Lindgren has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Lindgren practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pediatricians.