A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lindgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindgren
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lindgren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lindgren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindgren graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Lindgren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Lindgren MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James A. Lindgren practice?
- Dr. James Lindgren has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Lindgren practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Pediatricians.