Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Lindgren
Dr. James Lindgren, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ, with other offices in San Tan Valley, AZ and Phoenix, AZ (and 4 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Lindgren is affiliated with Del E Webb Memorial Hospital, Banner Boswell Medical Hospital and Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Lindgren has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. James Lindgren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.
Dr. Robert Hanna
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Mesa, AZ 0.31 mi5
Dr. Sander Fleisher
Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mesa, AZ 0.31 mi44
Dr. Justin Boe
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Pediatrics
Mesa, AZ 0.31 mi14