A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lindley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lindley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lindley, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindley graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Lindley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Lindley MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James G. Lindley practice?
- Dr. James Lindley has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Lindley practices Neurological Surgery near Statesboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Okatie, SC.
See Statesboro Surgeons.