Learn more about Dr. James Lindley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lindley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lindley, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindley graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Lindley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Lindley MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James G. Lindley practice?
- Dr. James Lindley has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Lindley practices Neurological Surgery near Statesboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Okatie, SC.
See Statesboro Neurological Surgeons.