Dr. James Lindner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2017
Dr. Incompetent
I have never had a worse appointment than with Dr. Lindner. He was rude, demeaning, cold, he lied about how long he had been at the office and he stood impatiently by the door for almost my entire visit. I have had a knee injury for almost seven years. I've been through six surgeries, two of which were the reconstruction of tendons. My Ortho of six years had warned me that cortisone injections do not always work and with my case could injury me further but when I had to move I found Dr. Lindner. Dr. Lindner refused to look at the documents I brought to the appointment, even though a few were images from a scope, he informed me that my previous physician was wrong in performing clear outs of scar tissue and I either do physical therapy or do not come back. The worst part was he cohorsed me into getting an injection, told me it wouldn't hurt, that it would help, and I would be better within 48 hrs at the most. He lied, I am in the worst pain I have felt since my injury first occurred, he was crude while performing the injection, and when I called back a couple days after my appointment to inform him I was in severe pain, unable to bear any weight and I felt as though there was a bubble in my knee I was told to walk it off I'll be alright but if it doesn't get better go to the ER. Unfortunately because I have chronic pain I received a letter, which I tried to show him at me appt, stating I could no longer receive pain treatment from the ER when I did go they told me to get an appointment with my Ortho. I have been in pain for 7yrs for 5 of those years I was in pain management when I approached the subject with Lindner he said go to the ER or my primary care both of which sent me to him. I do not recommend this physician, infact I beg if you are reading this review please listen to my experience and save yourself the added pain, stress and fear of getting worse and find someone else.

November 25th, 2013
He was very confident and professional. He sent me for an MRI of my knee. He did not try to push me into surgery and said I could go to physical therapy to see if that would help my knee. If my knee still gave me problems I could return.

June 7th, 2017