A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ling
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ling, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ling graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ling has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jin-Hong Ling MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Ling practice?
- Dr. James Ling has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ling practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Neurologists.