A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lingeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lingeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lingeman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Fish poisoning (Ciguatera Poisoning)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingeman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Lingeman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Lingeman MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Lingeman practice?
- Dr. James Lingeman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lingeman practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.