A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lingeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lingeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lingeman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lingeman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lingeman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Fish poisoning (Ciguatera Poisoning)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingeman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Lingeman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Lingeman MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Lingeman practice?
- Dr. James Lingeman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lingeman practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.