Dr. James Lingeman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Lingeman?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. James Lingeman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 20th, 2016

Changed my life

I'm astounded by how my life is not centered around my stones. I want to live my life now. Before all I could think about is just hurrying up and dying.

November 13th, 2016

Amazing Doctor

I had prostate surgery in Florida and it did not fix my problem. I read the awesome reviews for Dr. Linger an and gave the office a call. Being from out of state, I only had to go there one time. They scheduled my appt one day and my surgery the next. The Doctor was amazing. The whole thing was top notch. In my opinion, this is the best and only doctor for prostate surgery. I am so blessed to find him.

September 3rd, 2015

I can't say enough positive words about Dr. Lingeman! He is great.

May 26th, 2015

Excellent results

DR. Lingeman did an excellent job.The results of my Holium Lase surgery exceeded my most optimistic hopes.

March 1st, 2015

HoLEP surgery 1.5 years ago - Successful beyond all expectations in all outcomes - Bravo!

December 13th, 2014

Best of the best

I went to 7 urologist before Dr. Lingeman and he was fantastic, easy to talk to, knowledgable, and seemed to care. Suggested a cat scan rather than the money maker and dangerous biopsy. Long wait for his holep procedure but worth it. Went great, not much pain, but had to wear cat for 8 days before interior swelling went down, I was getting worried, could have used more support during that time, but when it finally passed, I could urinate like 40 years ago, and no leakage. His nurse wasn't very friendly, seemed like you were bothering her, needs more attention to caring for patients. I wasn't too happy with Methodist hospital, was really noisy all night, couldn't sleep, took 2 hours to get antiacid, but I guess it was ok, most nurses were really nice and helpful. Urology seems to draw bad doctors, but Dr. Lingeman is one of the greats.

July 10th, 2014

I have seen Dr Lingeman for over 15 years. He is compassionate and addresses problems fully. He makes you very comfortable and will develop a treatment plan with you. Great doctor, great surgeon.

November 17th, 2013

excellent doctor

I went to IU Health/Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis for enlarged prostate surgery using the HoLEP procedure. I went there specifically because of Dr Lingeman's reputation and experience. And I was not disappointed! I found Dr Lingeman to be very patient, gentle, caring, empathetic, and considerate of my wishes; a genuinely nice person and easy to talk to. He answered my questions and concerns with thoroughness and sensitivity. He took the time to communicate with me and my partner before and after the surgery which I found very reassuring. The surgery was a complete success with no cancer detected. For anyone who might be considering this procedure, I recommend Dr Lingeman very highly!

September 3rd, 2013

Great in surgery, sucks in office

Another older doctor who thinks more about their portfolio than their patients and hates to be challenged when their office makes mistakes and tries to blame patient. Remember: Patient is employer, doctor is employee.

September 27th, 2012

Intelligent and caring doctor

When I was 20 years old, I had a tumor in my badder. Dr. Liingeman was the 3rd urologist I saw, and the first one who actually took my symptoms seriously and looked in my bladder. Within 10 minutes in his office I was diagnosed and scheduled for surgery the next day. This came after a year of seeing multiple other doctors who kept telling me i probably just had urinary tract infections. 11 years later I am still cancer free. I will never forget the respect he showed for me at such a young age. He took the time to speak with my parents on the phone and he also called me personally with pathology results after surgery.

October 28th, 2011

Billing

I Loved this doctor and the care he provided. Had to wait about 6 weeks to get in. Afterward, I was given the option of making 9 monthly payments, and chose to make only 3 payments. The first two statements were paid on time, so when the third statement arrived stating Final Notice and turning my account over to collection agency arrived, I was just shocked! Payments were made on time and as agreed upon, so I am just floored at the accounting staff making such threats. If they don't want a person to make payments, they should just say so, and not offer payment arrangements.

February 5th, 2017