A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Liou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Liou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Liou, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Liou graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Liou has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Shr-Yi Liou MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Liou practice?
- Dr. James Liou has 1 office location.
Dr. James Liou practices Dermatology near Union City, CA.
See Union City Dermatologists.