A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lisi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lisi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisi graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Lisi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Medical Center
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lisi MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James Lisi practice?
- Dr. James Lisi has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Lisi practices Gastroenterology near Elyria, OH.
See Elyria Gastroenterologists.