Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Little
Dr. James Little, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Little is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown, Grady Memorial Hospital and Lovelace Health Systems. He speaks English.
Dr. James Little has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Dr. James Little is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. John Bryan
Clinical Pathology, Pathology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi47
Dr. Robysina James
Pathology, Pain Management, Orthopedic Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0 mi31
Dr. Mark Edgar
Atlanta, GA 0 mi11