A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Littles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Littles is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Littles, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Littles graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Littles has 15 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Littles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Littles practice?
Dr. James Littles practices Radiation Oncology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and Saginaw, MI.
See Bay City Radiologists.