A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Littles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Littles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Littles
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Littles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Littles, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Littles graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Littles has 14 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Littles MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James Littles practice?
- Dr. James Littles has 1 office location.
Dr. James Littles practices Radiation Oncology near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Oncologists.