A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Littles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Littles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Littles
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Littles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Littles, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Littles graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Littles has 14 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Littles MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James Littles practice?
- Dr. James Littles has 1 office location.
Dr. James Littles practices Radiation Oncology near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Oncologists.