A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lively:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lively is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lively, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lively graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lively has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Lively MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Lively practice?
- Dr. James Lively has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Lively practices Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Family Physicians.