Dr. James Livesay MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Houston, TX

January 29th, 2017
Triple Bypass
I thank this wonderful doctor for my life. I had a triple bypass in 2010 that went without a problem. Would recomend him to anyone.

April 15th, 2015
Darlen Farias open heart surgery on Jan 21,2015
prior to surgery all the family was worried about the procedure. Dr. Livesay came in an reassured us that everything was going to be fine. he told us that a nurse would come in an talk to us every 30 minutes of the surgery to give us the status of the surgery. he was self confident and reasurring for all of us.

January 23rd, 2015
My wife was diagnosed with constrictive pericarditis. The surgery to alleviate this condition requires removal of the protective membrane (pericardium) from around the heart was described by my wife's personal physicians as being technically difficult and extremely demanding on the patient, physically and emotionally. Prior to surgery Dr. Livesay clearly explained the procedure and answered all our questions in a very congenial and reassuring manner. Post-surgery Dr. Livesay was very informative about the details of the operation, my wife's condition, and her prognosis, which he described as very good.

May 15th, 2013
My husbands fem/pop bypass
Absolutely wonderful job!!! Also very very personable to talk with and explains things very well.