inactive

James B Lockhart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 29th, 2015
exceptional
Extremely caring and very professional in the entire process from start to follow up and beyond. Nothing but exceptional care and knowledge. Recommend him strongly!

October 12th, 2014
Ms
FABULOUS!!!!!! As I panicked when I learned I had Breast Cancer my primary physician recommended I use Dr. J. Lockhart and I am so thankful to have been so fortunate! I was so upset when I went in to see him and he sat with me and explained everything and answered all my questions. He is so kind, compassionate and a wonderful surgeon. I tell everyone about him and think he deserves the highest score because he is AWESOME! There are VERY FEW doctors that could come up to his standards!

April 8th, 2013
Caring physician
Dr. Lockhart is a wonderful surgeon, and physician. He has a caring spitit for his patients and he makes you feel he has all the time in the world to talk to you and answer any questions. I love his bedside manner. He has done 3 surgeries on me. I would never go to anyone else.