A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Loddengaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Loddengaard, Spine and Total Joint Replacement Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Loddengaard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Loddengaard graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loddengaard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Matthew Loddengaard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Loddengaard practice?
- Dr. James Loddengaard has 1 office location.
Dr. James Loddengaard practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.