A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Loddengaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Loddengaard, Spine and Total Joint Replacement Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loddengaard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loddengaard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Loddengaard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Loddengaard graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Loddengaard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Loddengaard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Loddengaard practice?
- Dr. James Loddengaard has 1 office location.
Dr. James Loddengaard practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons and Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons.