A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Loftin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Loftin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Loftin, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Loftin graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Loftin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Loftin MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James Loftin practice?
- Dr. James Loftin has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Loftin practices Pulmonary Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Plano Pulmonologists.