A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Logothetis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Logothetis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Logothetis, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Lung Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Neck Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Logothetis graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Logothetis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Princeton Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Logothetis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James N. Logothetis practice?
Dr. James Logothetis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and General Practice near Monroe Township, NJ.
See Monroe Township Internists, Monroe Township Pulmonologists, Monroe Township Critical Care Practitioners, and Monroe Township General Practitioners.