A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Logothetis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Logothetis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Logothetis
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Logothetis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Logothetis, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Lung Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Neck Pain
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Logothetis graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Logothetis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Nicholas Logothetis FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James N. Logothetis practice?
- Dr. James Logothetis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Logothetis practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Monroe Township, NJ.
See Monroe Township Internists and Monroe Township Pulmonologists.