Learn more about Dr. James Logothetis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Logothetis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Logothetis
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Logothetis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Logothetis, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Lung Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Neck Pain
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Logothetis graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Logothetis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Nicholas Logothetis FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James N. Logothetis practice?
- Dr. James Logothetis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Logothetis practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Monroe Township, NJ.
See Monroe Township Internists and Monroe Township Pulmonologists.