A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lohan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lohan, FACS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohan graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lohan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Lohan FACS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Lohan practice?
- Dr. James Lohan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Lohan practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Colorectal Surgeons and Charleston Surgeons.