Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Amazing Surgeon show details Amazing Surgeon
by Crystal Davis on Aug 25th, 2016

He was very courteous and informative. He basically saved my life.

Health Inspector/ bowel resection show details Health Inspector/ bowel resection
by Jonny on Nov 21st, 2015

Dr. Lohan is an awesome surgeon. My Gastro Intestinal Doctor highly recommended him to perform my bowel resection surgery that included a thick fistula. I have Crohn's Disease. Dr. Lohan is everything my gastroenterologist said he would be. A very professional surgeon whose main concern is his patient's health. He explained the procedure to me and he explained things to me without all that medical lingo. The surgery went perfectly and I am recuperating very well at this time. Dr. Lohan is a credit to his profession,

by Ellasue Seaton on Nov 8th, 2015

Wonderful doctor and great staff!

Professional show details Professional
by impressed on Oct 20th, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Lohan. This was my first visit to his office. My wait time was less than 10 minutes. My wife and I talked to Dr. Lohan about my upcoming surgery. He was professional and explained things on my level. He asked if I had questions. My first impression of Dr.Lohan is very favorable.

Jun 23rd, 2015

Arrogant, couldnt care less about patients concerns. I have never in my life dealt with a doctor with a bedside manner as this man. STAY AWAY.

Best doc in the valley for this procedure show details Best doc in the valley for this procedure
Dec 15th, 2014

Great doctor this man saved my mothers life !! Only doc I would ever go to

Jan 30th, 2014

Really feel like he saved my life. Emergency surgery done and 4 months I am back to normal. Very concerned and a great bedside manner. Made my family,friends and myself comfortable with being in his care. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

Great doctor all the way! show details Great doctor all the way!
by Ali V on Jan 22nd, 2014

Very courteous from the doctor, the nurses, and receptionist. Dr. Lohan is very knowledge, caring,and shows concern for his patients. I felt like I was in good and capable hands and that I would be treated for what I had-not what I might have. He was willing to answer all questions and give me all possible outcomes when it came to my surgery.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Cline Ladies on Jan 30th, 2013

We are very pleased with doctor Lohan and all of his staff.Without him my mother would not be here today.He has great bed side manner and if at anytime we need to talk to him he has always returned our calls and been very helpfull\ with all our questions.We thank GOD everyday for such a great doctor.Thank you doctor Lohan for all you have done for us!

Horrable show details Horrable
Sep 11th, 2012

Had a problem from a previous surgery from a different surgen. Dr lohan never took my problems seriously. He had no sympathy for what I was going through. Never even looked at mt CT scan which I had given to him 3 months earlier. Never put your trust in this arrogant Dr

Dr. Lohan is the Best Doctor I ever had show details Dr. Lohan is the Best Doctor I ever had
by Dawnna Romine on Mar 22nd, 2010

Thanks for taking care of me. When ever i need him or his advice he is always there. He has helped me a great deal. He listened when no one else would. He is the Best and i would see him for any health problems if i could. I would refer anyone that neededa doctor for colon/rectal problems to him & have. He is the most caring & understanding doctor I have ever been to. Hes The BEST

The Best Doctor I have ever been to. show details The Best Doctor I have ever been to.
Apr 9th, 2009

I think he is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is very caring and spends time. Not like alot of other doctors. I would refer anyone i knew to him that had any kind of colon & rectal problems.