Dr. James Lohan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 25th, 2016
Amazing Surgeon
He was very courteous and informative. He basically saved my life.

November 21st, 2015
Health Inspector/ bowel resection
Dr. Lohan is an awesome surgeon. My Gastro Intestinal Doctor highly recommended him to perform my bowel resection surgery that included a thick fistula. I have Crohn's Disease. Dr. Lohan is everything my gastroenterologist said he would be. A very professional surgeon whose main concern is his patient's health. He explained the procedure to me and he explained things to me without all that medical lingo. The surgery went perfectly and I am recuperating very well at this time. Dr. Lohan is a credit to his profession,

November 8th, 2015
Wonderful doctor and great staff!

October 20th, 2015
Professional
I was very impressed with Dr. Lohan. This was my first visit to his office. My wait time was less than 10 minutes. My wife and I talked to Dr. Lohan about my upcoming surgery. He was professional and explained things on my level. He asked if I had questions. My first impression of Dr.Lohan is very favorable.

June 23rd, 2015
Arrogant, couldnt care less about patients concerns. I have never in my life dealt with a doctor with a bedside manner as this man. STAY AWAY.

December 15th, 2014
Best doc in the valley for this procedure
Great doctor this man saved my mothers life !! Only doc I would ever go to

January 30th, 2014
Really feel like he saved my life. Emergency surgery done and 4 months I am back to normal. Very concerned and a great bedside manner. Made my family,friends and myself comfortable with being in his care. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

January 22nd, 2014
Great doctor all the way!
Very courteous from the doctor, the nurses, and receptionist. Dr. Lohan is very knowledge, caring,and shows concern for his patients. I felt like I was in good and capable hands and that I would be treated for what I had-not what I might have. He was willing to answer all questions and give me all possible outcomes when it came to my surgery.

January 30th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
We are very pleased with doctor Lohan and all of his staff.Without him my mother would not be here today.He has great bed side manner and if at anytime we need to talk to him he has always returned our calls and been very helpfull\ with all our questions.We thank GOD everyday for such a great doctor.Thank you doctor Lohan for all you have done for us!

September 11th, 2012
Horrable
Had a problem from a previous surgery from a different surgen. Dr lohan never took my problems seriously. He had no sympathy for what I was going through. Never even looked at mt CT scan which I had given to him 3 months earlier. Never put your trust in this arrogant Dr

March 22nd, 2010
Dr. Lohan is the Best Doctor I ever had
Thanks for taking care of me. When ever i need him or his advice he is always there. He has helped me a great deal. He listened when no one else would. He is the Best and i would see him for any health problems if i could. I would refer anyone that neededa doctor for colon/rectal problems to him & have. He is the most caring & understanding doctor I have ever been to. Hes The BEST

April 9th, 2009
The Best Doctor I have ever been to.
I think he is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is very caring and spends time. Not like alot of other doctors. I would refer anyone i knew to him that had any kind of colon & rectal problems.