Colorectal Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
3100 Maccorkle Ave SE
Ste 700
Charleston, WV 25304
304-347-1296
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jan 30th, 2014

Really feel like he saved my life. Emergency surgery done and 4 months I am back to normal. Very concerned and a great bedside manner. Made my family,friends and myself comfortable with being in his care. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  Great doctor all the way!  |  show details
by Ali V on Jan 22nd, 2014

Very courteous from the doctor, the nurses, and receptionist. Dr. Lohan is very knowledge, caring,and shows concern for his patients. I felt like I was in good and capable hands and that I would be treated for what I had-not what I might have. He was willing to answer all questions and give me all possible outcomes when it came to my surgery.

|  worst dr ever  |  show details
by David on Jun 3rd, 2013

Was having problems with my colon after a previous surgery. Dr lohan gave me suppositories and said if these dont work we'll address it later. Guess what they didnt work and he didnt address it. Said "how am I suppose to know" with an attitude. Ended up going to cleveland clinic had a diagnosis in 20 mins and am doing way better now. Why do we tend to get crap drs in WV. Its a shame u hav to go out of state to get a descent dr who cares about his patients

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Cline Ladies on Jan 30th, 2013

We are very pleased with doctor Lohan and all of his staff.Without him my mother would not be here today.He has great bed side manner and if at anytime we need to talk to him he has always returned our calls and been very helpfull\ with all our questions.We thank GOD everyday for such a great doctor.Thank you doctor Lohan for all you have done for us!

|  Horrable  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

Had a problem from a previous surgery from a different surgen. Dr lohan never took my problems seriously. He had no sympathy for what I was going through. Never even looked at mt CT scan which I had given to him 3 months earlier. Never put your trust in this arrogant Dr

|  Dr. Lohan is the Best Doctor I ever had  |  show details
by Dawnna Romine on Mar 22nd, 2010

Thanks for taking care of me. When ever i need him or his advice he is always there. He has helped me a great deal. He listened when no one else would. He is the Best and i would see him for any health problems if i could. I would refer anyone that neededa doctor for colon/rectal problems to him & have. He is the most caring & understanding doctor I have ever been to. Hes The BEST

|  Mark McClure  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2009

Thanks for taking care of both myself and Jane. It's nice to have you taking care of us along the way. Your name comes with respect and proffesionalism. I hear that you are pretty good at Basketball....

|  The Best Doctor I have ever been to.  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2009

I think he is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is very caring and spends time. Not like alot of other doctors. I would refer anyone i knew to him that had any kind of colon & rectal problems.