A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lohmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lohmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lohmann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohmann graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Lohmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Benedict's Family Medical Center
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lohmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Lohmann practice?
Dr. James Lohmann practices Family Medicine near Jerome, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Jerome Family Physicians.