A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lohmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lohmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lohmann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohmann graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Lohmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Benedict's Family Medical Center
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Lohmann MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Lohmann practice?
- Dr. James Lohmann has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lohmann practices Family Medicine near Jerome, ID.
See Jerome Family Physicians.