Learn more about Dr. James Lohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lohr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lohr
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lohr, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Psychotic Disorders
- Secondary Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohr graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lohr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Blakely Lohr MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James B. Lohr practice?
- Dr. James Lohr has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Lohr practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.