A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lohr, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Psychotic Disorders
- Secondary Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohr graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lohr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Blakely Lohr MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James B. Lohr practice?
- Dr. James Lohr has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lohr practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.