A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James London:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James London is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. London
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. London Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James London, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. London graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. London has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James London MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James London practice?
- Dr. James London has 1 office location.
Dr. James London practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Cardiologists.