A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James London:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James London is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James London, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. London graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. London has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. London accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James London practice?
Dr. James London practices Cardiovascular Disease near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL and San Pedro, CA.
See Clearwater Cardiologists.