A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James London:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James London is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. London
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. London Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James London, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. London graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. London has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James London MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James London practice?
- Dr. James London has 4 office locations.
Dr. James London practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Dunedin, FL.
See Ocala Cardiologists.