A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Longo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Longo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longo
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Longo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Longo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Longo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Longo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Longo MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James A. Longo practice?
- Dr. James Longo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Longo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Cardiologists.