A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Longo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Longo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longo
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Longo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Longo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Longo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Longo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Longo MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James A. Longo practice?
- Dr. James Longo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Longo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Cardiologists.