A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Loo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Loo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Loo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loo graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Loo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Douglas Loo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Loo practice?
- Dr. James Loo has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Loo practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.