A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Looney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Looney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Looney
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Looney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Looney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Looney graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Looney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kenneth Looney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James K. Looney practice?
- Dr. James Looney has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Looney practices Family Medicine near Highland Village, TX.