A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Looney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Looney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Looney
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Looney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Looney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Looney graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Looney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kenneth Looney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James K. Looney practice?
- Dr. James Looney has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Looney practices Family Medicine near Highland Village, TX.