A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lord, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lord graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lord has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lord accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Lord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Lord practice?
Dr. James Lord practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA and Tacoma, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Lord, Dr. Jacob Lord, Dr. Jacques Lord, Dr. Jaime Lord