A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lord, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lord graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Lord has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Lord MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Lord practice?
- Dr. James Lord has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Lord practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Gastroenterologists.