A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lord, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lord graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Lord has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lord accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans