A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lorenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lorenz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lorenz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Douglas Lorenz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Lorenz practice?
- Dr. James Lorenz has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lorenz practices Family Medicine near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Family Physicians.