Learn more about Dr. James Lott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lott
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lott, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lott graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Lott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Princeton
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Lott MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James H. Lott practice?
- Dr. James Lott has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lott practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Critical Care Practitioners and Birmingham Pulmonologists.