A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Love, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Love has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Timothy Love MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James T. Love practice?
- Dr. James Love has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Love practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Critical Care Practitioners.