Learn more about Dr. James Lovelace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lovelace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lovelace, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovelace graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lovelace has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lovelace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Lovelace practice?
Dr. James Lovelace practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Pulaski, VA.
See Pulaski Surgeons.