A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lovelace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lovelace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lovelace
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lovelace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lovelace, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovelace graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lovelace has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Lovelace MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Lovelace practice?
- Dr. James Lovelace has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lovelace practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pulaski, VA.
See Pulaski Surgeons.