A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lovelace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lovelace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lovelace
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Lovelace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lovelace, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovelace graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lovelace has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Lovelace MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Lovelace practice?
- Dr. James Lovelace has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lovelace practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pulaski, VA.
See Pulaski Orthopedic Surgeons.